NOTE! Most of our sets are purchased second hand, there might be slight wear to the packaging box.
This 14-piece set includes a half dollar, dime, nickel, cent, five America the Beautiful quarters, a Sacagawea dollar and four Presidential dollars all in beautiful proof finish. The half dollar, dime and quarters are minted in 90% Silver.
- Minted by the U.S. Mint in San Francisco.
- Set comes in original mint packaging, including a protective hard plastic case and an outer box.
- Includes the 2012 Presidential Dollars, honoring Chester Arthur, Grover Cleveland, Benjamin Harrison, and Grover Cleveland. Grover Cleveland is honored with two different coins, representing his position as both the 22nd and 24th President of the United States.
- Includes five America the Beautiful quarters, depicting national parks across the country. The 2012 designs are El Yunque, Chaco Culture, Acadia, Hawaii Volcanoes, and Denali.
- Includes a Lincoln cent, Jefferson nickel, Roosevelt dime, Kennedy half dollar, and Native American dollar.
- The dime, quarters, and half dollar are minted in 90% Silver.
- Mirrorlike Proof finish adds further beauty with an impressive shine.
This set makes an excellent addition to any modern proof collection or as a gift for a friend or family member!
Due to their elegant appearance and low price, proof sets can serve as a great introduction to the world of coin collecting for a beginner, or can be an enjoyable part of a wider collection.
Because of the Silver content of the dime, quarters and half dollar, this set also offers a great opportunity to begin or expand a collection of numismatic Precious Metals.